In the middle of writing a blog post reflecting on everything going on this autumn, I end up writing about art and and the way we talk about it. It’s still a work in progress but I thought I would throw out some questions before I finish it.
I know how I feel about art and talking about it, but what about you good people?
- How do you feel about art?
- Do you feel comfortable about talking about it?
- Do you have any notions about what you can or can’t say about it?
- Do you think there are requirements or that there should be?
- Do you have any stereotypes or specific images about art discourse?
- What kind of experiences have you had?
I’m interested in your opinions. Please share them. Don’t worry about being right or wrong. Just be honest. I look forward to hearing from you.